Monthly UnlimitedOur most common membership is monthly unlimited. The CrossFit prescription for GPP (General Physical Preparedness) is 3 days on/one day off which equals a 6 day a week training schedule. Frequency is critical to stress adaptation and therefore most members find the best results with a 4-6 day a week training schedule.
Monthly Unlimited Rates $175/month
Second Family Member $125/month
Third + Family Member $100/month
Student Unlimited $135/month (Full time students only)
8x/MonthFor clients involved in competitive sports or who have extremely limited time to train, our 2x/week membership is a viable option. It is also an option for those new to CrossFit who need more time to adjust to regular physical activity.
Monthly 8x Rate $125/mo
If this is your first experience with CrossFit, the first six classes will be spent in Group or Private Elements learning the fundamentals of CrossFit movement.
Family Members + $100/mo
Student 8x/month $100/month (Full time students only)
Conditioning and Yoga $125/month
Additional Family Members + $100/mo
Other Services:Punch Card 10 classes for $175 (NO Expiration!) Drop-in Fee $25 (out of town drop-ins free for up to one week) FREE Trial Class $0
Group Elements (2+) $200 (6 one-hour sessions) Private Elements $300 (6 one-hour sessions on your schedule)
Private Coaching 8 weeks $1,200 (3 sessions per week incl. Elements)
Private Coaching 12 weeks $1,200 (2 sessions per week incl. Elements) Personal Training $60/hour or a six-pack for $300 Notes:
- All monthly memberships are recurring credit card billing. A $15 reprocessing fee will be charged for any declines.
- One discount per membership.
- Family plans are for immediate family only (couples living together or married and their children under 18)
- Military/Police/Fire Discount – 10%. This applies to Active Duty Military, Law Enforcement, and active Firefighters ONLY.
- Military Dependents, Government Civilians, and Government Contractors are not eligible for MIL/LEO/FF Discount.
- NO CONTRACTS!